Counselling Support Leicester
My training, a degree in Humanistic and Integrative psychotherapy, means that I can offer a flexible approach and personalised experience of connectedness, I believe that growth is achieved from the inside and I hope to be able to hold your hand through your journey of self-discovery.
It is my belief that the relationship is the key to change. By working within a relational approach, the trust we build, puts bespoke exploration of your needs at the centre of our work. Through healing, we are able to enter into a healthy relationship with ourselves and others.
The Benefits To You
I can help you to decide on your best way forward in dealing with your problems. In many cases, just being able to “unload” is highly beneficial. Once you feel the weight has been lifted off your shoulders, you are much more able to focus on the other things that matter in your life. Many of my clients tell me how reassured they feel after just talking with me and I can help you find a different perspective, a different way of looking at things.
● Feel safe and secure in your environment
● Help you understand your anxiety and where that comes from.
● Talk about the cause of your issues
● Build a trusting true relationship with me
● Support from me as long as it is required
● A chance to “unload” all of your worries
● An opportunity to discuss these worries at your own pace
● Work together to find your freedom